Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Cantonese, Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Thai and Turkish.
Other users also looks for: Google Text-to-Speech APK, Google Text-to-Speech download APK, download Google Text-to-Speech APK, Google Text-to-Speech free download, free Google Text-to-Speech download APK,
Google Text-to-Speech / PermissionsFour new languages now supported:
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Google Text-to-Speech/ Download APK File
- • Price: Free
- • Os Support: Android: 2.2 and up
- • Version: 126.96.36.1995583.arm
- • Filesize: 14.03 MB
- • Package name: com.google.android.tts. APK
- • Installs: 16
- • Updated: 2015-12-02
Disclaimer: Google Text-to-Speech is the property and trademark from Google Inc., all rights reserved.