Digimon Unlimited is developed based on Bandai’s digivice Pendulum. This application is made for my interest and as a hobby. Original character pixels of Digimons are copyrighted by Bandai, and new original character pixels’ creators are shown on the “Special Thanks To” part of the application.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ME ABOUT GAME GUIDE. EVERYDAY 100 MAILS(MORE) COME TO ME.
Basic structure of game system is same as original Pendulum, but different from the original devise, there are new systems such as “QR code Battle, Digi-Memory,” and bunch of different generation Digimons that you couldn't meet on the original Pendulum. Also there is a Battle Server (Online) to battle and Jogress with thousands and hundreds users around the world.
Digimon Unlimited is a free worldwide application, and we are looking for people who can help us with different translations. If you are interested, please contact me through the email. And, please don't mail me, any questions regarding on how to play the game.
Please be aware that if you leave the widget on, it will consume your battery with much faster speed.
When Digimon dies after reaching Rookie or higher evolution stage, it will automatically be saved on your Digi-Memory.
※ Search [requires Camera]
If you scan any QR code or barcode through the Search, you can battle the Digimon that lives in that code!
(Notice that there is a cool down on each code before you can battle it again)
※ Evolution Success Rate and Requirement
** Fresh (baby 1) -> In-Training (baby 2)
- Baby 2A: 5 or more Training
- Baby 2B: 4 or less Training
** In-Training (baby 2) -> Rookie
- Rookie A: 2 or less Penalty
- Rookie B: 3~5 Penalty
- Rookie C: 6 or more Penalty
** Rookie -> Champion
- Champion A: 25 or more Training, 3 or less Penalty
- Champion B: 25 or more Training, 4 or more Penalty
- Champion C: 24 or less Training, 3 or less Penalty
- Champion D: 24 or less Training, 4 or more Penalty
** Champion -> Ultimate
- At least 30 time Battle(s)
- At most 3 Penalty(s)
- Battle Win Rate of 100%: 60% success rate to evolve
Battle Win Rate of 80%: 50% success rate to evolve
Battle Win Rate of 70%: 40% success rate to evolve
Battle Win Rate of 40%: 20% success rate to evolve
(Notice 40% mean 69% to 40%)
* When DigiEgg is moving before it hatches, 100 or more shake would increase the evolution rate by 10%
* The amount of time a Digimon died and became DigiEgg
- 10 or more: 30% increase on evolution rate
- 5 or more: 20% increase on the evolution rate
- 1 or more: 10% increase on the evolution rate
* If an official “Androgochi” application is installed: 10% increase on the evolution rate
** Ultimate -> Mega
- At most 2 Penalty(s)
- Other Requirements are same of Champion -> Ultimate
** Mega -> Super Ultimate
- At most 1 Penalty
- At least 100 or more Battle(s)
- 100% evolution rate upon reaching these two requirements
[2013. 6.5.] Ver 1.55
Added Italian, thanks to Ser86
[2013. 5.11.] Ver 1.54
Added Turkish, thanks to Hakan Doğan
[2013. 4.27.] Ver 1.53
Added Portuguese, thanks to SNGReloaded
[2013. 4.27.] Ver 1.52
Added German, thanks to Kevin Zühlke
[2013. 3.27.] Ver 1.50
Added Finnish, thanks to Finnboy11
[2013. 3.6.] Ver 1.40
[2013. 2.27.] Ver 1.30
Added Spanish, thanks to Fab050
[2013. 2.12.] Ver 1.16
Added Indonesian, thanks to PanTaZ
[2013. 2.9.] Ver 1.1
[2013. 6.6.] Ver 1.56
Fixed can't play on custom ROMs/kernels
Fixed Digidex delay
Content rating: Everyone
Other users also looks for: Digimon Unlimited APK, Digimon Unlimited download APK, download Digimon Unlimited APK, Digimon Unlimited free download, free Digimon Unlimited download APK,
Digimon Unlimited / Permissions
No Change Log.
Digimon Unlimited/ Download APK File
- • Requires: Android 2.1 or higher
- • Version: 1.56
- • Filesize: 3.19MB
- • Package name: bulzipke.Digimon. APK
- • Installs: 272
- • Updated: 2016-02-17
Disclaimer: Digimon Unlimited is the property and trademark from bulzipke, all rights reserved.